ALPFA is the largest Latino association for business professionals and students with 40 professional and over 100 student chapters nationwide and more than 21,000 members. ALPFA is dedicated to enhancing opportunities for Latinos and building leadership and career skills. ALPFA is a non-profit entity registered with the Internal Revenue Service. Membership is open to anyone who shares our values, vision, and mission.
Click here to download the About Us Brochure
ALPFA is the premier business organization for expanding opportunities for Latino Leadership in the global market.
ALPFA creates opportunities, adds value, builds relationships for its members, the community and its business partners while expanding Latino leadership in the global workforce.
- Professional Growth
- Relationship Building
ALPFA is the leading national professional association, consisting of chapters across the country and Puerto Rico. ALPFA is dedicated to enhancing opportunities for Latinos in the business, accounting, finance and related professions. ALPFA is a not-for-profit entity registered with the Internal Revenue Service. Membership is open to anyone who shares our values, mission, and principles.
ALPFA is the proud successor of the American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants (AAHCPA), the first national Latino professional association in the United States. Established in 1972, this Association continues to build upon our proud legacy of shared values and guiding principles.
Upon this bedrock of shared values, the Association’s visionary founders launched an ambitious mission that they pursued over the course of thirty years. Committed to its shared values and to its mission, the Association flourished, expanding its base of operations to fifteen chapters nation-wide with several more in formation
As heir to this rich legacy, ALPFA’s current Board of Directors, with the support of the Corporate Advisory Board, is innovatively addressing the challenges that lie ahead by promoting the highest standards of excellence for itself and for its members. ALPFA advances into the 21st century as an experienced professional association dedicated to enhancing opportunities for Latinos in the accounting, finance and related professions.
- We share a passionate commitment to increase opportunities for Latinos.
- We commit ourselves to honesty, integrity, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
- We are dedicated to the professional and personal growth of our members.
- We cultivate initiative and leadership within a spirit of teamwork.
- We believe in the power of networking – to create value for all our members and stakeholders.
- We nurture an environment that thrives on mentoring relationships.
- We value promotion and preservation of our bicultural heritage and bilingual skills.
- We embrace advocacy and community service
- We welcome the involvement of all who share our mission, vision, values and principles
National Policies & By-Laws
Click here to download in PDF format.