Whether you are a novice or a maven on LinkedIn, you will learn skills and gather tools to boost your LinkedIn profile. Participants can expect to learn about effective tactics for harnessing LinkedIn’s hidden ability to increase their career growth potential and unlock opportunities for employment. Simple, yet effective, techniques can boost a professional’s profile to higher ranks as a featured applicant and make it stand out to recruiters and potential collaborators. This interactive LinkedIn event will feature a presentation of best practices, jointly given by Paula Garcia and Sophia Moon and a networking reception, kindly sponsored by New York Life.
The event will also include a photo session for participants to obtain a professional headshot, which they could use on their LinkedIn profile.
OUTCOMES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Learn Basic LinkedIn Do’s & Don’ts
- Learn key strategies for upgrading their profile to gain greater exposure
- Network with professionals with similar interests and drive
- Acquire a professional headshot, which can be used for their LinkedIn profile
- Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- Time: 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Location: British Consulate General
One Broadway Street, 7th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142
(easily accessible from the Kendal/MIT Red Line T station)
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Want to connect with fellow ALPFA Boston members?
Like, Join, & Follow Us: