Why ALPFA Law
Minority lawyers in Boston are eagerly seeking opportunities to become involved with an organization that has the infrastructure, energy and professional network that ALPFA Boston offers to its members.
ALPFA Boston recognizes the need to serve as a premier minority professional organization for individuals in the Massachusetts legal community.
The ALPFA-Law committee will play a pivotal role in serving as a bridge for bringing together Boston’s diverse business and legal communities, including Latino bankers, CPA’s/Auditors, CFA’s, MBA’s, and now JD’s. As such, ALPFA-Law aspires to produce programming that includes relevant legal expertise, while still building on ALPFA’s existing relationships with the CFOs, HR Leaders, and Risk Managers/Treasurers within our Corporate Partners.
Benefits of the Program
- Connect you to a vibrant professional organization targeted to Latino (and other minority) lawyers and professionals.
- Provide you with opportunities for professional growth through networking events, mentoring programs and building relationships.
- Facilitate access to top industry leaders.
- Education on developments in the business and financial field.
- Assist your organization in meeting its own diversity goals.
- Help you serve the community through ALPFA’s community outreach programs.
For more information about ALPFA LAW, please contact:
- Betty Francisco, Esq. (Vice President) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elke Perkuhn, Esq. (Co-Chair) email@example.com
We strongly believe ALPFA Boston provides invaluable benefits to our communities and hope you will support us.