McCallum Leadership Scholar awards will be given on behalf of ALPFA and Bentley University. Candidates cannot be current students of Bentley or the McCallum Graduate School and will be selected based on prior academic achievement, standardized test scores, evidence of leadership qualities and commitment to social responsibility.
The McCallum Leadership Scholar Program will provide:
- One annual 100 percent tuition scholarship for a qualified ALPFA member admitted to the Emerging Leader MBA Program (two year full-time MBA).
- One annual 50 percent tuition scholarship for a qualified organization member admitted to any evening program starting in a fall semester
We are now also offering one annual 100 percent tuition scholarship for a qualified ALPFA member admitted to the Bentley MBA program (11 month program). The video below will give you some insight into our newest innovative MBA Program.
- The Emerging Leaders Members must submit their application by January 20th. Decisions will be made by March 1st. Deadline extended, please inquire about new deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evening program Scholarship: Members must submit their application by June 1st. Decisions will be made by August 1st
- All applications should include contact information for a member of the partner organization willing to endorse the candidate and a completed essay.
- Download a McCallum Leadership Scholar Application