Serve as a catalyst for development, mentoring, networking and recruitment of Latino (and other minority) professionals in all segments of healthcare; providers, health plans and life sciences.
ALPFA Healthcare is comprised of three key components to further the development of ALPFA members in health related fields;
- Professional Development: Programming tailored to relevant healthcare topics such as healthcare reform, racial and ethnic disparities in healthcare, health & wellness, healthcare financing and healthcare access
- Retention: Coaching & mentoring tailored to healthcare professionals
- Recruitment: Career connections through healthcare related job postings and networking
- 2009 ALPFA Healthcare series hosted by BCBSMA during the 2009 National ALPFA convention
- 2009 ALPFA Executive Leadership Summit: Healthcare track on “Healthcare Reform”
- 2010 ALPFA Executive Leadership Summit: Healthcare track on “Who Pays for Health Care – Changes in the healthcare landscape in Massachusetts”