The ALPFA Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) consists of senior executives from both sponsor and non-sponsor entities. The CAB is an ad hoc group serving in an advisory capacity to the Board of Directors. CAB members are volunteers appointed by the ALPFA President.
CAB members work in private industry, public accounting, academia, government and regulatory organizations.
Corporate Advisory Board
- Rosalin Acosta, TD Bank
- Greg Almieda, GlobalView Communications
- Fred Alvaro, Gonzalez Saggio Harlan
- William Driscoll, Robert Half
- Oscar Malcolm, Darien Capital Management
- Andrew Rodriguez
- Carol Sanchez, Sanchez & Santiago
- Michael Scannell, State Street